Friday, May 28, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Last night the boys graduated from preschool 2010. The program started by doing an alphabet rock. They were so cute wearing their sunglasses rapping in the mini microphone.



They did many other fun songs with all the stuff that they have learned with numbers and a glow stick, days of the week, months of the year, and fun ones like tooty ta.



They each had a part to say and a mini part in a skit. Bryson was part of the monkeys swinging in the trees being snapped by an alligator, and Dilan was the biggest goat on the troll bridge. It is amazing at how much the shy kids have come out of their shells. Bryson got the award of being able to make anybody laugh. This is so Bryson. The other day I walked them into the preschool and he was laying on the floor with his tongue out. All the kids were laughing at him, and I was like "yup thats my kid!" Dilan got the joy of helping out award. He was always making sure the kids cleaned up their messes, like a little mom. They each got a book from all the stuff they did this year. It includes things like how big they got, how much better they can write, and the many preschool field trip adventures. My boys love preschool, and I love that it is so close, and that their teacher is such an awesome person. She couldn't do a better job, and I really am grateful that she doesn't charge as much as other preschools especially with two kids in...YIKES! I can't believe the year is already almost half over, but I know Dilan will be reminding me everyday that he soon will start kindergarten. He asks me everyday if it is August yet....at least he is excited for school so far :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how I missed this post, but I did! Your boys are so cute, I love that they are so into school. I want to see them do the Tooty Ta song. I love when kids perform that song. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute! That book was really cool too. Thanks for showing me. They will treasure that when they are older.

    ReplyDelete