Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wow, Three weeks!


I can't believe it has already been three weeks. Time seems to just fly sometimes. Kairi is still a sweet little baby. She wakes about every three hours on the dot to eat. I can't complain as far as a newborn, because three hours is great. On the other hand I am so tired, because I still have four others to take care of during the day. She is starting to wake up more in the day, and Dilan still loves to just look at her eyes. At her two week appointment she was back up to her birth weight, and was and inch longer. I think she has to be part piranha though. She has quite the sucking power for such a small thing...YIKES! I have to say some of the cutest moments is when her dad gets to hold her. Daddy's little girl! I don't blame him, what can I say? I love this little girl too. Between her and the boys life couldn't get any better :) Picture is a little blurry, but she is a lot squirmy :)

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie. Girls definitely know how to melt their daddy's heart!

    ReplyDelete