Saturday, December 5, 2009

Comments!!

This will be short, because every time I start a blog lately I know it will end up making somebody upset. I have had my fair share of comments lately about our life. I am not sure when our choices in life became everybody's concern, but it is really starting to wear on me. I am always feeling defensive. I don't sleep that well at night for the most part, but all these comments are making me not sleep at all, because I have real issues shutting off my brain. It can be a simple comment on how my boys are doing, what we are doing for the weekend, or have I finished my Christmas shopping? These are normal questions, but because I am so frustrated with the million other comments people are making about our life, that I am starting to not see that point anymore. I am feeling very defensive and ornery, so if I come off as really rude to a normal question...I just want to say I am sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Be as ornery as you want....you're pregnant! You have every right to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why people thing they need to comment on things that aren't their business. Don't let it get you down, you guys a great family, so there really isn't anything to "comment" about!

    ReplyDelete