Friday, July 31, 2009

If Bryson could type....

Do you remember when we went to the zoo with Becca and Dave? Do you remember when we saw the birds at the show? Do you remember when we went to Ethan's house? Do you remember when I went hiking with Becca and Julie, and I got really tired? Do you remember when I threw that rock at that car at Chilies and you got mad at me and I cried? Do you remember when I threw that block at Dilan's head, you shouldn't do that, and I was naughty huh mom? Do you remember when we had fireworks on our street and we ate ice cream? Do you remember when Nana came to sleep with us? Do you remember when Dad pushed me down the slide and jumpin' jacks? Do you remember when Trevor pushed me off the couch and I cried, because he was naughty and shouldn't do that. Do you remember when Brooklyn came to play in the water? Do you remember when that baby was sick? Do you remember when I ran through Target and you got mad at me, you shouldn't do that mom. Yup, and that's my story.

Do you remember when Bella bit me? No, that's not my story.

Seriously it is never ending! He is such a sweet boy, but sometimes in the car I am extremely grateful for my radio....


This is what Bryson would type if he could, and I am totally not kidding.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I hold a special place in my heart for Bryson. He is adorable. Not to mention he is Brooklyn's long lost twin brother. :) She adores him as well. It's amazing there is ever silence when the two of them are together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...I enjoyed that blog. He is so cute. We had fun at the zoo with you guys. Dave thought it was so cute that Bryson would just climb on his lap...

    ReplyDelete