Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A day at the doctors......

Today my mom had a doctor appointment. It was at the old Cottonwood hospital, so she couldn't get there herself, and asked me if I could take her. Trev is out of school, and dragging four kids to a doctor is a lot of work, but for my mom I would do more than I would actually like to. I told her I wouldn't sit and wait, so we left to go and find a park nearby. I got to 5600 s and 900 e, and I realized Wheeler farm was just up the road.

My kids were starving, because we had a very rushed morning. I still had snacks in my bag from the previous day, so we found a big shade tree and sat down to eat snacks. This was fun for the boys and they played on the little hill we were sitting right by.


Then we headed over and feed the ducks, geese, and swans some gold fish crackers. The boys thought it was hilarious to make them fight over these crackers. Then we headed to the rest of the animals. It was about time to get my mom, but Trev had to go and see the horses. It was a totally unplanned day that turned out to be a really great day! Oh, and I have no idea why Bryson is pointing to his tummy? ha ha

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun "day at the doctors." Let's get together sooN!

    ReplyDelete