Monday, July 27, 2009

huh?

So, I really haven't been in the mood to much lately to do anything. I could say I am a little depressed. Spencer hit a deer a couple of weeks ago, for those that didn't know, and I have been without a vehicle while his was being fixed. Our deductible later it is finally done. We had just put new tires and belts on his car, and we are still paying for my way over priced surgery......so UGH! It has been a month, and I guess it has brought me down just a little. I am way behind on blogging, and at my current state of mind, I say who cares? We have been having fun playing in the water this summer though. Trev got a slip n' slide for his birthday, and we have really put it to good use this year. My friend and her girls have come to play a couple of times, and I really appreciated it when we could get no where. Thanks Ang! The morning of the 24th of July we even got Spencer out to play, and he became the boys favorite ride. He was sure sore the next day. ha ha! All I can hope for is the future to be a little brighter than the past month....well see?

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! You'll have to send me that one with Brooklyn and Bryson together. Believe me, it was fun for us to come over there too. Your house is much more fun than ours. I love that Spence let them ride on his back down the slip n' slide. Oh, and it looks like Adam was over again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am sorry you are feeling down Holli. We need to get out and do something fun! A girls night sounds great doesn't it? The slip n' Slide photos are super cute. I'm gonna send an email to everyone about getting together soon...

    ReplyDelete