Saturday, October 16, 2010

Seriously....SIX months!



I can't believe my baby is now six months old. I would like to report that she is still the sweetest, but she is becoming a real girl now...ha ha. She is still adorable beyond measure, fun to play with, sweet when she is asleep, and her laugh is to die for, but she has become quite the mess! She will not eat her baby cereal. I have tried to add in flavor, but she still won't eat it. I decided to screw the cereal, because Trevor wouldn't eat it either, and move right into baby food. Oh no, she will not have that either. She gives a face like you put the worst stuff possible in her mouth. Her tounge pushes it out faster than you can scoop it off her chin. She will not even eat her bottle like she used to. She pulls off every other second and is so squirmy. I have to guess her mouth is hurting or her new bottom teeth are tripping her out, but it is beyond frustrating to feed her anymore. She has had some parts of popcorn, rolls, crackers, and puffs and doesn't seem to mind these like everything else I have tried. She is getting so big. It is sad she is already so big, but what can you do? I love watching her eyes when she sees something new, her face light up when Spencer or one of the boys walk into view, and the way she shoves her whole fist into her mouth. As hard as she has been the past couple of weeks, I still could never imagine my life without that adorable, precious, lovable baby.



after all who wouldn't want to wake up with this every morning.....love it!

5 comments:

  1. She is so stinking cute! I love that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all.... You have the cutest little girl!!!!!

    Second of all.... I take some comfort in knowing I am not the only one who has a baby who doesn't really like to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She grew up so fast! She is so adorable. She fits right in with all your cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I third it on the eating thing! Isaac has gained less than a pound since he was 9 months old!
    Kairi is beautiful - happy 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kairi is so cute! I love the pictures! I can't believe she is 6 months already. I would keep on trying the food. She might like it one day, but maybe not. :)

    ReplyDelete