Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cupcakes?

So, I have really tried this year to have some real Halloween fun. I made Halloween cupcakes the other day. I even added applesauce instead of the oil making them healthier. I had them just sitting on the cooling rack on the counter for the kids to have after lunch. I walked up later to let Aspen out and found this....I could only laugh. How cute is this? I still have no idea what kid or kids have done it, and I don't want to ask, because I am afraid they will think they are in trouble. How can you get mad over a kid being a true natured, innocent, mischievous, sugar loving kid?

4 comments:

  1. Funny! Someone is having their own Halloween sneaky fun! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, good job using applesauce! Second, this is hilarious! It makes you wonder if they think that nobody will notice later. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Though I think I would have been mad. So I'm curious if someone still ate the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did anyone happen to confess? LOL That cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete