Monday, March 22, 2010

I love this kid!


Tyler is almost 23 months, but he already acts way older than two. He is already talking in three word sentences, will totally feed himself, drink from a cup (spilling occasionally still), and the biggest event.....HE IS IN A BIG BOY BED! I have to admit I was really scared of this event coming. I knew we were going to need the crib, and I wanted him out before the baby even came, because I didn't want him to connect the two. I had no idea how to even go about the big boy bed from a crib. Tyler is our first to successfully sleep in a crib. I decorated his room with more animals, and he thinks it is awesome. I found a great deal on the vinyls I had in his other room (thanks angie) so I bought a bunch to really make his room cute. Then we got the double rail so he wouldn't fall out, and I tried his first sleep at nap time. I couldn't believe it when he just went to sleep. I was so happy, but night time could be a whole other story. He sleeps at least 11 hours at night, so I wasn't sure if this would continue or he would sleep less. Lucky for us, he sleeps the same. He wakes up happy, and proud he can get out of bed all by himself. I have to say he is just the best kid, and I am so happy to have this little almost two year old in my life :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm glad he's still a good sleeper! His room is darling as well. You're good at decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice when kids make things easy on us. He looks so cute in his big bed!

    ReplyDelete