Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!




We had a fun Halloween, actually they seem to just get more and more fun. This year we were so busy that I decided I would just help the boys carve pumpkins during the day while Spencer was at work, what was I thinking? Some reason when I said it, I never thought about having to actually carve 5 pumpkins, all the scrapping of goo..EWW! I did make the boys work on them while I helped another one, but really I did most of it. I didn't even get a finished picture of each of their pumpkins...darn! They were really cute digging in though. Halloween day was so busy. I had some shopping I had to get done in the morning, and I have a great husband that got everybody ready while I was taking care of some business. Then we headed to visit my mom, his dad, and his mom. The boys got loaded with candy. They had already had school parties, and grandpa's work party that had loaded them, but what is Halloween with out trick or treating? They only went down one street basically in our neighborhood, and were loaded! I have weighed the candy in at 19 lbs. Then we headed to my friend Charlotte's house. The boys love going here and couldn't wait till we went. We ended up staying here till after 11 and I am sure they were glad to see us go, but seriously they are so fun to be with. All in all, I am so glad Halloween is over, because I don't want to hear about costumes again for a long time...ha ha



4 comments:

  1. You're a nice mom to carve pumpkins with them. I love their costumes, they all look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun costumes! You are such a fun mom....you do a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job carving pumpkins all alone. It's hard work to get all the goo out of them.
    Love their costumes too. So glad you posted pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, fun! The pumpkin carving sounds exhausting, especially while pregnant! :) I LOVE the costumes, and I have to say my favorite is Bryson's. TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete