Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pirate Island Pizza!




So, we have gone to a new restaurant in Orem, Utah. It is called Pirate Island Pizza. It is a lot like Chuck E Cheese. You go eat, and then they have an arcade for the kids to play games, win tickets and get prizes. We had a really great time when we have gone both times. The food for us was really good, but the Barbecue sauce is a little on the different side. My sisters have gone down, and they didn't have as good of an experience as we have had. They went on a Friday night, and we went Saturday day. They had a rude waiter, but we have had great waiters both times. They weren't too impressed but I think if you have kids, you might have a different perspective than an adult would have. My boys think that going to eat in a place that is decorated is awesome. They could careless how the food taste, but as long as playing games is included after....it is all good. These pictures aren't the best, but I only had my phone on me. All in all we had a great time, and I am sure we will be at Pirate island Pizza again sooner rather than later.....our kids just keep talking about it :)

1 comment:

  1. That does look like fun. We will have to try that soon.

    ReplyDelete