Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dilan's first year complete


Dilan has completed his first year of preschool. He did so good, and we are so proud of him. The beginning of the year he only knew three letters, and one sound. He could count to 20 skipping a couple of the teens, but never knew the number just by looking at it. By the end of his year though he has done so good. He now knows all his letters and all the sounds, all his shapes, his 1-10 numbers by sight, and we also learned he is really a good little artist. After his first year I totally know more than ever that every kid learns very different. I can't stand those parents that always think their kid is the best, because I think every kid is the best they can be, and we should be so happy that kids can be that......Kids! I love my Dilan!

No comments:

Post a Comment