Sunday, June 14, 2009

Camping with Mom




Trev got to go with me this year on our girls camp out weekend. I never can go the whole time, but I always go at least one night. This year Trevor got to go with me though, and it is one of the first times he even remembers camping. He was so excited to lay out his sleeping bag, got his face totally covered with fire soot, and was so excited to make smores. It was a lot of fun having just one kid. Dilan cried when he found out we wouldn't be coming home for the night, and Trev missed him so much, but I think they found a great love as brothers with a little space. I can say it was probably one of my favorite times camping, because I could see so much excitement in Trevor's face and his love of nature. Plus, he got to play with his cousin, and he loved that probably the most. I think it is awesome my sister plans this every year for us. It is great to have a weekend to just have fun with the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment