Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!

This weekend we celebrated Tyler's first birthday. I love my kids birthdays. It is one day just about them, and I love to make it the best possible. I have included a slide of Tyler's first year, and there are a lot of pictures. Tyler was not expected and the timing seemed so wrong, because of my dads passing, but he has been one of the greatest blessings ever! He has always been a calm baby and really loving. His first days of life were really hard, but he was so worth it. I can't believe it has already been a year. I love you Tyler!

3 comments:

  1. lovin' the slideshow of Tyler - I forgot how much hair he had when he was born! So stinkin' cute! I like how you make all of your kids feel so special on their b'days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tyler! He is so adorable! I can only imagine how fun it was to clean his shirt after he was done eating his cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable. I can't believe he is already one!

    ReplyDelete