Friday, April 10, 2009

Do I really look like a Whore?

I've decided to try this blog thing out, and found my experience yesterday to be a great start.....

So, yesterday I took the boys to the Dinosaur museum in Ogden. We had some gift certificates for a pass and they expired yesterday. It was a rainy day, and not really the best day for the dinosaurs, but I had to get the pass. We played in the rain and surprising enough, it turned out to be a great day. It was 12:45 when we started heading home. I asked the boys if they would like to get lunch on the way home, because I hadn't eaten a thing, and could tell they were getting hungry. So, we stopped at the McDonalds in Bountiful. I knew they had a play place, and it was a good midpoint home. Well, of course the place was packed and we had to sit outside the play area. A lady working there was playing with Bryson from a distance. After she had finished her lunch break she came over and asked me if all the boys were mine. I get this question a lot! She didn't speak very good english and asked me if from uno hombres? I just kept looking at her, because I wasn't sure what she was really asking me. Then she finally got out, "All from one man?" I was shocked. I mean I don't really see myself as the whore type. These days I don't find myself all that cute, so I can honestly say she blew me away! I just smiled and said yes, they have the same father. I gathered our stuff and left, but seriously kept thinking what they hell?

4 comments:

  1. :) I am so glad you started a blog. I hope you will keep it up! Well Holli, you don't look like a whore, but maybe a woman who attracts men from far and wide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this story! Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world! Yeah!! No, you don't look like a whore. You are just one fertile Myrtle! :) It's probably because from her culture there are usually different guys involved. Keep up the good stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its nice to see you blogging! beware it gets addicting. ;)

    ReplyDelete