Saturday, December 3, 2011

Halloween!!!

Wow, time really does fly when your having fun :) My blog is so sad lately, it has been a month, A MONTH! We had a great Halloween. The kids were off track, so it didn't feel rushed at all.
We went and got pumpkins about a week before Halloween this year. The boys picked them out so fast, it only took about 5 minutes. Kairi loved riding in the wheelbarrow.

I really wanted a cute picture by all the pumpkins, this is what I got....

and this....at least some of the kids are cute in each one...ha ha

Then we took a hay ride. Everybody likes the hay ride :)

Carving pumpkins was fun, and the kids were crazy, but really I am not sure when they aren't crazy :)
Tyler was happy, because his was a happy pumpkin.

Trevor had a hard time deciding what he wanted to do this year, but he liked it in the end.

Dilan ended up drawing over the entire pumpkin. It was hard to get him to pick the face he actually wanted, but with some minor adjustments and a good scrub, later he chose his face.

Bryson wanted a mad pumpkin, and copied the same expression....seriously, he is so crazy!

Then he proceeded to kiss it!

I also managed to get this little video of the "Real Bryson." Dilan is funny in it too....they loved this video and have watched it a million times.

Trevor wanted to be a mad scientist, but I couldn't find a lab coat, so I suggested a zombie. He decided that he didn't want to just be a zombie, but a cone head zombie off the plants vs zombies game....here is what we came up with.

Bryson went to a pirate birthday party, and got most of his costume there, but we added the earring, beard, a better eye patch, and rotten teeth!

I bought this dragon costume a couple years ago a bigger size than I needed, because I couldn't find the size I was looking for. Then I went to another store and found the smaller size, so I planned to take this one back. Well, it has been sitting brand new in the bag for two years, and I decided to just pull it out and put it to good use. He was excited to have a tail, and didn't remember he was a dragon two years ago :)

Dilan wanted to be his favorite super hero BATMAN! I am actually surprised he hasn't wanted to be this before, because he loves batman! He looked awesome too, but he didn't like how the mask hooked under his chin (there is a little of his mom in him.)

Kairi was a ballerina, because her costume is actually a pair of pajamas she already had. I did get the little slippers for her. She was so cute, and seemed to really enjoy all the Halloween festivities that were going on.

We had a great Halloween!!

2 comments:

  1. Halloween is the best! I think we went to the same pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids. Glad you had a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete