Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Trevor!!!



It is amazing how much Trevor has grown and how little he actually has (he is still so short!) I can't believe he is already nine years old. I can still remember his birth so clear. Trevor has a hard role in our family. He is the oldest of five, and as much as he loves his brothers and sister, I know some days he has a hard time being "the big brother." He is really cute when he comes home from school though, because he will run up and give them hugs when he gets off the bus. He has to read for school every night, and we make him read 30 minutes instead of the 20 his teacher requires.
He was reading to Bryson, when Bryson fell asleep....This picture makes me teary eyed as a mom.

Aspen has become "his dog"

He loves when she can sleep with him. There are many nights the other boys want her, but Trevor would have her every night if he could.


He has enjoyed being in scouts this year too.

He did such a good job making his "rocket" for the big race

He is fun to be around and make you smile

I love his unique personality. He is such a fun kid to have, he is so helpful, and he is great at helping me fix dinner. I love my Trev, what a goof-ball!

Oh, we also went to Planet Play on his birthday. It used to be called incredible pizza, but since has changed management. It was fun. Aunt Liz, grandpa and his great aunt and second cousin joined us too. I don't have many pictures of him here, because him and Dilan went around playing games together, but here's him eating :)

5 comments:

  1. What a great tribute to Trevor. Love that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how old he is! Wow. Tell him Happy (late) birthday! I love the picture of him reading to Bryson. Diary of a Wimpy Kid - yup, pretty familiar with that one in the third grade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the reading pic too! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you have a 9 year old. He is such a cute kid. The reading picture is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, Nine?? I'm behind... but I know how it is to be the oldest and it sounds like he's doing awesome! Happy Birthday Big Boy :)

    ReplyDelete