Friday, December 31, 2010

All Aboard!!!

My sister Mandy got me a great hook up on gingerbread train kits. It was such an awesome deal we were able to buy one per person. We always do a house together, but everybody has a different way of what they want things to look like, and they all want to be able to put the candy on, so this was SO awesome to let their own imaginations fly.

Tyler did so good, and he had enough patience to get his all decorated.



Trevor assembled his whole thing by himself. He of course had to pose for the picture :)



Dilan was really into it, but his kept falling over, and he eventually got bored waiting for it to harden enough to decorate. He is making quite the face too!



Bryson was having a bad day, and he really didn't seem that interested, but once he got going he loved it! He would tell his dad where he wanted the frosting, because he couldn't squeeze it out by himself, and then he would go to it. He couldn't wait to get it done, so he could eat it.



This last one is mine. I had helped with all the other boys, so by the time I got to mine I was kind of done with it, but I think it turned out okay :) Spencer didn't even do his, guess he kind of felt the same way. It was a fun activity with everybody though and it was nice to just let them have at it.

3 comments:

  1. That is a lot of work! They all turned out so cute though. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, I have never seen the trains before. I'm impressed with the boys patience and yours:}

    ReplyDelete