Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Preschool!

Last Thursday was Dilan's and Bryson's first day of preschool 09'. They were super excited! It was only a half day because it was the first day, but they came out so excited about everything they had done. I am lucky this year to have found a preschool just a couple blocks away. I enjoy walking them to and from everyday. Three hours of preschool full of fun with painting, singing, playing with kids, and of course the fundamentals of knowledge. I have decided that preschool is as good for the kids as it is for the parents and other siblings. I enjoyed a couple of hours to do what I wanted. Being that it was my birthday yesterday, I gave myself the day off from everything house. I watched a few shows off the DVR, and I played cars with Tyler. Last week he seemed a little lost and confused without his brothers, but yesterday he really seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. Tyler can now say car, so he would hand me a car saying it, and I would repeat and push it around with noise. We had a blast, and it was so much fun having a little one on one with him. The other boys didn't miss us a bit seeing how they got to paint with blue paint and do the hokey poky. All in all.....I LOVE PRESCHOOL! Seriously, don't you love their faces! ha ha

2 comments:

  1. I agree, preschool is great. I love the pictures. Bryson looks so grown up! That is nice that it is 3 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! You already know that I LOVE preschool too.

    ReplyDelete